In this demo we are going to do:
1) Create a service reference in AX2009
- Go to AOT > References > Right-Click Add New Service Reference.
Note WSDL URL should refer to your web service http address or in this case a free web service which is equally good.
The ExchRateWebService is the name of your reference.
2) Create an AX2009 class to consume the service
- Next AOT > Classes and create a new class
public class EtugExchRates
- add the following method to your class
3) Create a Job to test the code in AOT >Jobs
4) Go to General Ledger>Setup>Exchange Rates after running the job to see the result
Happy Dax++ng guys!!